JOJO GIVEAWAY XIAO MI PET FEEDER 2022 (26 August 2022) – TERMS & CONDITIONS
JOJO GIVEAWAY XIAO MI PET FEEDER 2022 (26 August 2022) is organised by STARPET JOJO SDN BHD (Registration No. 202101005131/1405430-A) (“JOJO”) and shall subject to the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Eligibility and Platform
- This Campaign is open to all the registered Facebook user who have not been previously disqualified in any of the previous campaigns organized by JOJO. (“Eligible Participants”).
- Campaign Duration
- Friday 26 August 2021 at 0000hrs – Thursday, 8 September 2022 at 2359hrs (“Campaign Period”).
- The lucky winner will be announcing on 7 February 2022 via our Facebook and/or social media platform.
- Eligible Transaction
- Each Eligible Participants are required to perform the following (“Eligible Chance”) in order to earn a Chance to play the spin and win the Prizes as stated in Clause 4 below.
- Like the official Facebook page of JOJO namely “JoJo Pet Driver”;
- Like the campaign post
- Tag 3 persons in the comment section; and
- All Eligible Participants that completed the steps stipulated above shall be eligible to the Eligible Chance of winning the prizes stipulated at Clause 4(a) below.
- All winners will be notifying and be publishing on the official Facebook page on 13 September 2022 and the winner shall immediately contact JOJO via messenger within 14 days from the announcement date.
- The prizes are as below: -
- XIAO MI SMART PET FEEDERS X 5 (worth RM459 for each unit);
- Where applicable, prizes are awarded randomly based on a probability-weighted mechanism with proprietary operational details that will not be revealed to Eligible Participants or the public at large. Participation in the Campaign shall be construed as consent to the usage of said randomizer program and explicit acceptance of any and all Campaign results it may produce.
- JOJO reserves the right to substitute any and all of the above-listed Prizes with any other item(s) of similar market value.
- The prizes are as below: -
- NON-ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS
This Campaign is open to registered owner of the Apps domiciled in Malaysia of age eighteen (18)years old and above during the Campaign Period, except the following persons who are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- The employees of the Organiser (inclusive of its subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies) or their immediate family members; and
- The Organiser’s authorised dealers, sales promotion agencies and advertising agencies, including their immediate family members.
Eligible Participants acknowledge and agree that JOJO reserves the rights to disqualify participation of the Campaign or withdraw any Prizes from the participants if:
- The participant is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign mechanics or the operation of the Campaign; or
- The participant is found or suspected of undertaking fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Campaign; or
- The participant has been disqualified from previous Campaigns organized by JOJO; or
- The participant is in breach of its obligations or any Terms and Conditions of this Campaign.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- JOJO shall not be responsible or held liable in respect of technical failures of any kind whatsoever, intervention, interruptions, and/or electronic or human errors in the administration and/or processing of the transaction performed via the Apps provided the same is not caused by JOJO.
- JOJO reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend, extend or terminate this Campaign earlier in whole or in part and reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein, from time to time by giving at least minimum of seven (7) days prior notice thereof.
- the purposes of the Campaign; and
- marketing and promotional activities conducted by JOJO, including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, Eligible Participants agree to co-operate and participate in all advertising and publicity activities of JOJO in relation to the Campaign.
- JOJO and its officers, servants, employees, representatives and/or agents (including without limitation, any third party service providers engaged by JOJO for purposes of this Campaign) shall not be liable to Eligible Customers in this Campaign for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill) arising from or in connection with this Campaign unless caused by the any gross negligence or omission by JOJO.
- JOJO shall not be responsible and / or liable for any losses suffered by Eligible Participants resulting directly or indirectly from their participation in this Campaign or otherwise. Furthermore, JOJO shall not be liable for any default of its obligation under this Campaign due to any force majeure event which include but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of JOJO.
- JOJO may disqualify/reject any Eligible Participant who does not comply with the terms and conditions stated herein and/or are found or suspected to be tampering with the Campaign and/or its process or the operations of this Campaign which includes fraudulent activities involving any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating with regards to the Campaign.
The Terms and Conditions of this Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. By participating in the Contests, the participant hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Last Amended – 26.08.2022