Market Place Assistant Manager
Expectations on Contributing to the Pet World
The key role of this marketing manager is responsible for planning, strategizing and execution of co-branding campaigns with merchant partners. Plan, coordinate, and execute merchant marketing campaigns, that are aligned with company objectives, as well as budget management and target tracking. Accountable for the merchant’s market and will have to work closely with business leads for alignment on marketing.
1. Analyze current trends and identify appropriate products/ services to be listed in market place.
2. Forge relationship with suppliers and negotiate selling prices, discount terms and transportation arrangement to ensure profitability.
3. Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
4. Analyze data and deriving strategic decisions based on numbers.
5. Recommend mark-up or down rates and merchandise selling prices to ensure optimal rates.
6. Other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
1. Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and projects, to drive sales to meet budget.
2. Plan and monitor online marketing campaigns and partner with merchants to leverage all marketing opportunities.