Pets Taxi Service Assistant Manager
Expectations on Contributing to the Pet World
The key role of this marketing manager is responsible for planning and executing biddable strategies to drive growth and conversions in pet taxi services.
1. Develop pets taxi sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
2. Driving the sales performance of the pet’s taxi channel.
3. Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
4. Analyze past sales, identify trends, action on fast and slow-moving inventory.
5. Use key learnings from own campaigns or market promotional and marketing campaigns to drive own services growth.
6. Actively take part in scheduled internal weekly meetings & brainstorming, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information.
1. Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and projects, to drive sales to meet budget.
2. Plan and monitor online marketing campaigns and partner with merchants to leverage all marketing opportunities.
To Be A Part of JOJO
- Highly organized and meticulous. Enjoys improving processes to achieve day-to-day efficiency.
- Thrives in an ultrafast-paced tech/digitally-inclined environment.
- Self-driven and highly self-motivated, passionate about being part of building a pet community.
- Eye for detail, able to manage numbers, data and flag underperforming marketing campaigns.
- Have been in the marketing industry for more than 5 years.
Be part of our exciting team, please email your latest CV to [email protected]
Explore Our Pet Taxi App
The all-in-one pet app that brings pet owners and providers together. Get unlimited access to a variety of pet services, near or far. Maximum convenience, maximum satisfaction